November 4, 2009

Lazy Blogger

That's me. I'm a lazy blogger. I used to sit down at night and write these but now my to-do lists seem infinite and when I finally sit down at night, the only words and thoughts I want to be bothered with are ones from my sweetie or the television while I'm trying to keep warm in this Wisconsin chill in his arms.

Things were busy for us before we moved, but now they are all different sorts of busy, yet so much calmer at the same time. I'm really looking forward to having a weekend with doing nothing! A weekend where we aren't working, or moving, or unpacking...someday.

We've been in Wisconsin for two weeks but it feels like we've been here so much longer. This week Jason has been gone for training and I can't wait for him to come home. We aren't apart very often so this week-long separation has been horrible.

Dinner alone is different from when I was eating alone for most dinners just a little over two weeks ago! I had cereal and bagel bites with Ephraim tonight. It was a yummy dinner with all of the colors of the rainbow (that's how you're supposed to eat. right?) I'm still hungry though and eating Chex Mix with him now. It's one of his favorite new snacks...he only likes the Chex cereal part though..

Well, I have one baby down for the night now and am going to go practice my self-learned knitting skills while I watch some Dora with Ephraim.

And I'll leave you with this image of him until tomorrow...

No comments: