October 8, 2009

On Changes

Notice the new header?

We're moving! Not the blog...it will stay in the same location, but we are. Hopefully, we will be settled by the beginning of November as we plan to move all of our stuff around the middle of October. It's been a year since we moved last so we were getting a bit antsy ;)

Things have been very busy with photography so I'm hoping to finish all of that up before I move but I anticipate the winter to be a slow one so I will probably be around much more than I have been.

I don't think there is much else to do besides bake and sew while you're snowed in...and I'm afraid that is going to be most of the winter. Chicago winter is bad enough...anything north of there is just insanity but we'll welcome it!

2 comments:

Artfulife said...

Moving! How fun. Love the newest pattern of the pumpkin. So cute. Do you know where you are moving to yet?

Jessica Peck said...

I think we found a place on Monday. It's in a town outside of Milwaukee. We have some family in the Lake Geneva area, so not too far. Not looking forward to even colder winters though!