August 6, 2009

Hello, Internet. Blogs are few and far between these days! I'm busy with photography, Ephraim is busy with EVERYTHING, and Aeris is busy with walking. Huh? I didn't update you on that? Hmm. Must have slipped my mind...her being the second baby and all... No...I tease! She is walking a bit, up to a consistent four steps in a row now before dropping to the ground and crawling away. She's lucky I even let her walk!

Poor baby has a birthday coming up and I barely even let her eat cheerios! I'm so scared of her gowing upchoking that Jason has to be around for her to eat solids. Ephraim was nearly plowing his way through grilled cheese sandwiches and strawberries at this age! I guess I should let her practice so she can eat some cake on her birthday?

You're gonna have to wait until her birthday video to see her walking though...I'm not even gonna promise that one sooner! lol

We have a busy weekend with not one, but count them-TWO!, family reunions this weekend. Good thing Monday is our day off...I'm going to be exhausted! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share from those early (yeah yeah LATE) next week.

No comments: