July 18, 2009

life::my excuse for proscratination

This summer has been pleasant to us. I was sad to see July come with its blazing sun and limited stroller walk hours. Mother nature proved us all wrong in assuming that July was going to be normal this year...whatever normal means for weather in Illinois, that is. We have been blessed with gorgeous 70 degree days for most of the month! I absolutely adore this weather. I would be perfectly content with it year round!

We had a nice run this morning (yes, I'm keeping up with it. slowly but surely!) Ephraim wants to run when I want to walk, and walk when I want to run. After I'm finished, he'll usually let me know that "Mommy's tired."

I've caught up on my photos for the week and got a bit of a head start for next week. I'm trying to enjoy the days during the weekend with the kids more and get some order to things.

This weekend I'm redoing a stolen table. (It told me to paint it Grandma, just shouted, "PAINT ME!")



I also plan on finishing the rest of Aeris's invitations up this weekend and sewing a runner for the tv table. Ha. I'll check back in Monday and let you know how that all turned out ;)

maybe I should also clean...

No comments: