June 19, 2009

I've fallen in love...

...with a woman. Her name is Joy. I'm thinking that Jason and I need to marry her. Not Big Love like. Perv. It's just that I'm sure she would come with a Kitchen Aid Mixer in tow. And I need one. Mine died. I go through these things like you would not believe!

So, Joy, I cannot bake any of your delicious recipes myself. I need you to come to my kitchen and do it for me. Or at least send me a new mixer. Please. And in the mean time, quit taunting me with your baked goods. I'm trying to tone up here and your'e not helping either cause!

If you're lucky enough to not have a busted Kitchen Aid...I suggest you try the following recipes:

Brown Sugar Bacon Waffles!

or these

Easy Cinnamon Rolls

...I think I may get away with making both without my mixer...

And I can't look anymore. I've been drooling over her recipes all evening and its now 10:30 and don't need to be eating all the ice cream in the freezer

No comments: